Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flipped classroom - Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education



Watching this video, I thought this video was also a chance of flipped classroom of Professor Lebow. I am positive for flipped classroom as it is very helpful and useful in our study. Truly, since I was in this university I have felt boring at our class in our university. Whenever I took classes I felt I wanted something more. Large numbers of classes were never out of textbooks. On the other hand I prefer study English using videos of TED, Youtube because I am sure that this is one of the most brush up my language ability. And I have heard many English instructor suggested these contents as a good method. It is not coincidence nowadays the market of internet courses becomes more and more prevalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment