Thursday, March 26, 2015

How to keep your relationshiip healthy and prevent breakup

 In our Auidiovisual English class, we talked about relationship between men and women. At first, the most interested subject to me is " men and women can't be just friends" So I could watched a lot of contents at YouTube after class. And then, I continuously searched all kinds of videos related to relationships. Amid them, I found this one that can give an advice how we keep our relationship strong.





1. Quit being so needy, and keep a lid on the jealousy.
 
2. Avoid falling into a boring routine.

3. Don't give up on your social life.

4. Swallow your pride and accept responsibility.

5. Mutual attraction is what holds the relationship.

To me that tip1 and 3 will be unforgettable after posting this video clip. Because I thought of myself as rather jealous person and I sometimes worried about my social life to be shrinking after dating. Those tips were good advices to me.


VOCA

disloyal : Someone who is disloyal to their friends, family, or country does not support them or does things that could harm them.

needyNeedy people do not have enough food, medicine, or clothing, or adequate houses.

clingy : If you describe someone as clingy, you mean that they become very attached to people and depend on them too much.

skinny dipping : swimming on naked body

spices something up : to add spice to food in order to give it more flavour and make it more
interesting                                      

stale : Stale food is no longer fresh or good to eat.

intact : Something that is intact is complete and has not been damaged or changed.

brink : ] If you are on the brink of something, usually something important, terrible, or exciting, you are just about to do it or experience it.

plagueingIf you are plagued by unpleasant things, they continually cause you a lot of trouble or suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment