Thursday, March 26, 2015

Analyze your speed dating recordings

Analyze your speed dating recordings

I put in captions to my mistakes for red
Questions

#1
where do you live now?

me  - Haeundae, near Dongback station.

- I live in Haeundae now near Dongback station.
What makes you happy?

me  - whenever I played my hobby like playing soccer and singing and  meet with many people.

- when I enjoy my hobbies like playing soccer and singing a song and hanging out with good people.
What about your dream job?

me   - i didn't decide exactly yet, I want to be a trade person, after graduation. So i am study trade.

- I am still consider about my future, but now I want to be a tradepeople, after graduating this school. So I've been studying trade as double major since last semester.

What are you most passionated now?

me    - Nowdays, I concentraded on studying English. recently, i applied study group out of university.

we studied everyweek.
- Nowdays, I have focused on studying English. Recently, I entered stduy group outside of this university where I am studying English every weekend.
What are you studying there? like Toeic, Speaking??

me    - 음 머라하지 통역? 작문?
Umm I learned translation and interpretation

#2

me:   what's your name?

BeanPark just two words my grandfather make my name.

What's your name?
Sungkwon park

me:  where do you live now?
I live in Kimhae now

me:  there you everyday comute?
Then when you come to school, do you have to commute so far distance?
Yes It takes two hours

me:  Then you go out 8 am
- Today you came out home at 8 am not to be late for this class?
what's your grade
I'm junior i'm tranffered stundent

me:  What is your original universtiy
In DaeJean ~~
me:  what was your major
cominery art??( I didn't understand...) cooking

me:  did you good at cooking?
-are you good at cooking?

me:  why did you change you major
I can't work for this job my whole life
Second reason is my grandmother was sick last year so i had to care about

me:  What did you choose English in this school?
-what makes you decide to study English in this school?
It's simple I learned English at fomer university
because todays cook need Toeic score to be good cook in Hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment