Sunday, April 5, 2015

Feedback

 Last Thursday night, our team had a hang out dealing with topic of controversial Hot Issue in Korea.  We talked about the trouble between 태림 and 예원 that was famous issue during last weeks and made a lot of parodies. But I couldn't attend this hanging out because of  technical problem at home. So  I am posting my opinion related to this issue. I thought this experiment was really fresh and nice.  I really regret not to be able to discuss together at that time.




When this problem released to the public through media at first, many people began to criticizing Taerim due to her swearing. She was to be more prudent at her position because she was public celebrity as actor in Korea. But after original video film was exposed to people, many people blamed for Yewon's attitude. In this case, I thought both of them had many problem as public person, I want them to pause their activities until this issue was completely forgotten  from many people memory and stabilized to our society. To tell the truth, after showing that opened video, I was surprised to see their saying and behaviors. Because I thought of both of them as good people who was always cute and good people to me. I completely misunderstood their real characteristics that common medium had managed their images. So I am disappointed at this situation. That's because it's not just two actors but also it seems to me that there are unethical public celebrities much more in Korea. I hope many public people have responsibility at their position as many fans give our respectable interests to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment