Monday, September 7, 2015

Get Acquainted - First Assginment 20110091 Park sungkwon


  1. Where are you originally from? Where do you live now?

I am originally from Busan, Korea. I was born in DongRae in Busan.  I live now on an apartment in Haeundae. This is where I have been raised about 20 years. My family and I started to live in this place, as soon as this building was completely built. Although I moved to another place a couple of years ago, I moved into just same building. Like I said before, this building is rather old, so It looks so old and shabby, but I love this place because it is something special. What makes this place special is there is big hall at each floor.  Thanks to this space, I could hang out with lots of kids who live nearby. Actually, it was our hangouts. Of course, while time passed, it is still good place that I can take walk to kick back and arrange my thoughts after a hard day. Probably, it is hard for you to figure out how this place looks like before you come to my place. Anyways, this is about the place that I am living now.

 2. Have you had any part-time jobs? Where did you work? How was it?

I have been through several part-time jobs so far. As for my last part-time job, it was last semester. I worked about an year as that part-timer who is in charge of the promotion of alcohol called ‘좋은 데이’. It was so considerably lucrative that I couldn’t easily quit it. So nearly working about a year was surprising to me because I used to apply for the short-term jobs such as one week or month period only. During this working I could stay richer than I used to before. But one day, I felt what I do at the moment is focusing on study any harder. So I ended up giving up little money and having a mind to see further. To tell the truth I am thinking of ‘Working Holiday’ next year. So what’s more important to me now is not little money, but improving my English. At least, I don’t regret what I chose a bit.

3. What do you like to do in your free time?

When I have some fun these days, I usually listen to music and watch movie and drama. Of course, I hope to hang out with my friends during my free time, but after We became a junior, We are in the middle of hectic schedules. Because of this reason, it is rather hard to meet each other. Anyways, I recently watched the movie called ‘Beauty Inside’ in the theater. This movie is commonly well known as Romance genre, but It was remarkable compared to other romance genres because of the fresh plot of this movie.To put it simply, one of the most famous and pretty actresses in Korea, Hanhyoju is leading actress in this film. Probably, this is nothing special. What sets this movie apart from others is the main male role. Truly, this is the most remarkable part in this movie. Whenever he wakes up in the morning, his face is changed, so he has to live as another beings everyday. It is rather weird to hear, but It turned out to be quite fun. If you haven’t had it yet, give it a try! I can vouch for it. In case of drama, because of my near future plan, I saw the ‘Sherlock’ that is Britain drama series. A majority of people recommend this for getting used to british accent online, however it is still too difficult to understand to me. I need practice more. What I said so far is about what I usually do in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment