Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Final Review of Third Shelf Project

 Our final shelf project was to make cake for self-celebration of finishing our 250-1 Jeff class. Most of all, I was happy to spend time with our members to work out for our final Shelf in spite of hectic schedules during long-awaited(?) final test. And there is another thing to deliver my appreciation. That was our team members celebrated my birthday of June 13th. Truly, I was lucked out so that I could enjoy our final Shelf without any pressure.

 Parts of My Weakness in This Shelf

 We talked a lot while making cake as I recalled at that time. But I realized I still have long way to go after watching our completed video. The reason why I am rather disappointed at me is due to my pronunciation and confidence. I truly thought I spoke with confidence and paid attention to my pronunciation and intonation, talking with our member. But It was not true, in contrast to my expectation, my voice was too monotonous without intonation and unclear so that it's hard to understand my intention and words. So I need to practice more regarding my pronunciation and speaking unit of meanings.

Even though I found my shortness again, I am pleased with the truth that following second Shelf, the last one also became unforgettable event in my school life. And I appreciate all of our members, especially 관훈 because he compiled video clips for us, after all his final test period.

No comments:

Post a Comment