Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mers!!! Reflection of Part#4 Quadrathalon Participating in a Hangout-on-air Segment

Sadly, before reflecting my part4 of Mers hangout on air Segment, I really regret to say that there is bad word that the patient contracted Mers at first in Busan died so that the number of deads by Mers raised 15. I hope all of you guys be careful from Mers.

 Reflection-

  Most of all, the most memorable thing in this hangout is that we could feel free to share our ideas regarding controversial news of Mers. Until I prepared this hangout, I didn't know about Mers after all this breaking new took over Korean society. After searcing for some information through the internet, I could understand how much serious Mers has had effects on Korea for now. But as soon as our final project was over, I felt a kind of sense of regret that I should have prepared more. Perhaps, if I would, our hang out could be better.

The parts I need practice more

 During our Mers hangout, I sometime became mumering and made some mistakes such as grammers and forgeting and cofusing some words like mayor, between disease and virus, and so forth. In addition, I've always recognized that as for my speaking, I'm supposed to be brave more. Fortunately, I talked a lot compared to the fomer my shelf project, which was discussion about elastic heart by sia, but I think I stiil have long way to go.

 Finishing  final project at my Quadrathalon

 I find that this final hang out was useful and helpful of developing my English as well as my knowledge. Actually, reading several texts concerning virus origin and latest news lets me know a viriety of difficult words and unknown but necessary  information. All-in-all, I am satisfied with my final hangout!!

 LASTLY, I REALLY HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL BE FAR AWAY FROM MERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment